Our tree stand cables are sold by Components Company Inc., which was founded in 1934 by H.A. Loomis as a Manufacturers’ Representative group located in downtown Milwaukee.
In the 1950s, the plant expanded and moved to Lisbon Avenue in Milwaukee where it became a distributor for the B.F. Goodrich Rivnut and Plusnut fasteners. In 1979, Joe Wittig joined the company and became the sole owner of the business in the early 1980s. It was at this time that the direction changed to a full-service, value-added manufacturing, sourcing and distribution company.
In 1999, Components Company received ISO 9001-2000 certification, was upgraded to ISO 9001-2008 in 2009 and upgraded again in 2017 to ISO 9001:2015.